Apply to be a Student
All applications are made through Aberystwyth University. The links below will take you to the correct area of our website all you need to do is click on the Apply Now Button when you are ready to apply.
- MSc Sustainable and Efficient Food Production Use this option and select MSc for Post Graduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma too (you won't be committed to the full MSc)
- MRes Agriculture
- DAg Professional Doctorate in Agriculture
- UCert Farm Consultancy and Knowledge Exchange
- Single modules: If you just want to take a single module apply through the MSc route and select NQPG as your qualification aim.
You will need to upload:
- A short personal statement
- Degree Certificate or details of 2 years relevent work experience
- Written References (one for MSc or two for MRes or DAg)
- Short Research Proposal (for MRes or DAg)
If you require any help, contact us on email@example.com
Apply here and select NQPG. You will need to reapply if you want to use any of your credits towards a qualification.
Do you think you might want to use these towards a qualification in the next 5 years?
Apply here and select MSc – this will give you options to continue but you won’t be committed to completing the MSc.
What is your qualification aim?
Do you have a science degree?
You're just the type of student we're looking for! - Click the button below to begin the application process.
Sorry, this programme is not currently available to you but Aberystwyth University does have other on-line programmes that may be of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.